Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hey guys!                                                                                                             February 17, 2014
Sounds like you're having fun in St. George. Tell everyone hi for me out here. Wow dad your story about going shooting with the cousins is pretty sketchy. Whoops...I'm glad ya'll made it out of there alive. Mom I got a laugh out of how Jazzi is now a toothless granny...hahaha. Well maybe she will still be alive when I get home. Yeah that's crazy that Talon is getting home on Wednesday! That went by so fast. I got an email from him that he sent to family and friends. It was like his last words as a missionary and it sounds like he had a great mission and that he has changed a lot. To answer your question, no I haven't gotten the package yet, but I'm sure I will get it tomorrow at the transfer meeting! Thanks for sending me a love package ;)

Well as you probably have already gathered from my subject phrase, I have transfers and I'm leaving the ward and the zone. I finished 3 transfers here in this area. Like I've said each time that I get transfers...it's partly sad and partly exciting. After 3 transfers though you do get a little sick of seeing the same things everyday. This ward and area has been my favorite on the mission so far. I've learned and grown a lot here. I've had the privilege to find, teach, and baptize many people here and I will miss all of them dearly. We put 4 more baptismal dates with recently new investigators this week, which makes a potential 7 more baptisms in the end of this month and into the next. I won't get to see it all happen, but hopefully I'll get to come back for at least one of them. I'm glad that I was able to participate in finding and starting the teaching process with all of them. It's just as satisfying. We had another awesome week and I've finished strong here. I'm pretty excited to see where I'll be going. There are two zones that I've never been to that I'd really like to serve in. I'll find out tomorrow!! 

Have a great week guys. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers in my behalf. I really do feel super supported out here, and I always have the blessing of knowing that all is well with my family back home. Keep working hard and doing what's right. We all need to constantly look for a lasting conversion in our lives. Read Helaman 15:7-8 and Alma chapter 5. The Lord wants converts. I love you guys!!

con amor,
Elder Ryan Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers