Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dear Family,                                                                                                            February 10, 2014
It's called día de amor here in Mexico. Hey guys!! How is everyone doing? Wow sounds like there were some big changes in the stake presidency and everything. Scott Miller from the 3rd ward...isn't that Brett Miller's dad? Or maybe it's Maddie Miller's dad who knows. Well it's going to be weird leaving the mission with a brand new president and coming home to a new stake president haha. Oh well it doesn't matter too much. I'm really jealous of you guys watching the winter Olympic games!! Dad when you told me that the first American gold medalist was slope style boarding from someone from Park City it made me super pumped up. That's awesome! Also really cool that they made that new event. I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures of the mission council. You're right dad I'm really having a great experience. All four of the missionaries that I came here with that were in my district in the MTC are zone leaders now and they were at that meeting. You really do make a lot of good friends on the mission. I got Krissy's wedding announcement in the mail finally. It still is a shock that she got married already.

Well this week was another great week out here in the 3 Cerritos ward. My companion and I gave the zone meeting on Tuesday which went really well. After that we just taught a lot of lessons to investigators. We did divisions with the ward quite a few times throughout the week in the evenings so that we could go to two appointments at the same time. We were able to find 7 more new investigators and 10 of our investigators went to church! It was awesome! 4 investigators also accepted baptism on a specific date as well. It was an all around good week. Well I keep getting the feeling that these are my last days in this area. This is the last week of this transfer, and it's the 3rd transfer for me in this area. There is still a chance that I stay, but I feel like I'm probably leaving. I hope that I don't leave though because this whole transfer we've been finding and now a lot have baptismal dates. We'll see what happens. I'll know by next P-day whats going to happen.

I'm glad that everyone is safe and happy. I want to wish each and every one of you a happy valentines day!!  Love you guys. I hope you have a great week, and I look forward to talking next week.

con amor
Elder Ryan Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers