Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hey guys!                                                                                                           August 24, 2012
This is going to be a really short email because here at the MTC we only have 30 minutes alloted to email. I´ve already emailed Mom and Dad, so right now I´m going overtime so it has to be quick. I think next time I´ll just write one email to answer everybody´s questions n stuff.
So to answer some questions, no I haven't seen JT yet, but like you have seen with Kaiden Worthington I have seen a lot of people I know. I've seen probably 35 people that I know from American Fork or surrounding areas, so that has been fun. The language is really tough, but I seem to be doing well, especially since I've only been here just over a week. We had our 3rd lesson in spanish with our investigator yesterday and we had learned how to challege for batism. So we challenged her and she said yes! Ha I know its the MTC, but it was still way cool. It's amazing how much you have to rely on the spirit as a missionary, especially when speaking a new language. This Tuesday was our first weekly devotional and guess who came?! Elder Neil L. Anderson of the quorum of the twelve!! It was fantastic. Our first week here and we get an apostle.
Anyway I'm sorry I got to cut this one short! Try and get some mailing addresses for me cause I forgot... like maybe Chandler or something.
Jami and Kaylee I love you and I hope you have a great start with High School... wow.. crazy to think about. Tell Tyler I love him and good luck with school. Mom and Dad thank you so much and good luck with everything going on right now.
I keep all of you in my prayers every night you guys mean the world to me. I know this is the work of the Lord here on the earth; I know it without a shadow of a doubt. I am so humbled and greatful to be apart of this great work. I can't wait to bring the wonderful message of the restored gospel to the people in Puebla Mexico. It make me so happy. We are all so blessed beyond belief! I'll try and write more next P-day, but I don't seem to be given much time. God bless!
Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers