Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hey!                                                                                                                        January 20, 2014
Woah..Krissy is getting married on Wednesday?! That is really crazy. Well like you said you've gotta take some pictures for me and maybe another video kinda like what Tyler did on Christmas haha that was pretty cool. Dad you made my day when you told me that this skiing season isn't very good! haa it's too bad for everyone else though. I really miss snowboarding and all that. Geez sounds like Tyler is going to take his summer and sell again huh? That's pretty cool. Hey Ty you gotta help me out when I get home given that you are super rich and all right now ;) hahah. Mom it's always cool to hear about who is out on their missions from the ward and everything. Steve actually wrote me this week again, but this time not as a missionary, but obviously already home. He writes in Spanish ha but his Spanish is a little different than what I'm used to here. He said it was really weird coming home and everything. Yeah dad I bet that picture of me throwing our old Christmas tree from the 4 story apartment building was kinda funny. It was really funny when we did it. I have a video and everything that I can show you guys. Yeah mom my Spanish does get better with native companions. Right now I don't seem to see much of a forward progression, because it's already pretty natural to me. A native companion helps a lot with it flowing easier because we speak all day everyday. Something else cool about  Elder Dzul is that he is a convert of 3 years which means he came out right at a year of being a member. He is the only member in his family as well.
 
Well zone conference went really well. Elder Dzul and I prepared little activity and everything and I feel like it went really well. President told us that he really liked what we did and everything. We also learned a lot from President and what he had to say. He is awesome! I love him so much. He has done so much for this mission. He is the best president there is. Oh and to answer the question, no he won't be my president my whole mission....he is leaving the end of June and I'll be leaving the first of August, so I'll have a new president for basically only one month. It'll be really weird, but oh well. So this week we had a lot of things to do with the zone as well. We had a meeting with the stake president and pres. Reeves on Tuesday and we had to get a bunch of progress reports from the zone and everything. On Wednesday we had the zone conference which took up most of the day until about 4 pm. After that I got a little sick in the stomach. It must have been something that I ate haha. Lets just say that I had to go to the bathroom a lot from Thursday until Sunday. I feel well now I think I got over the bug. Well we weren't able to teach a whole lot of investigators this week, but we did put a baptismal date with an investigator named Alejandra for the 25th. Pray for her and for her mom, who won't give her permission to get baptized. We have been finding new investigators pretty well. On Sunday we taught two really good new ones.
 
Well I got to go. Thank guys for your great example and for who you are. Thanks for all the support and for writing every week. Sorry Tyler, Jami, and Kaylee for not writing in a couple weeks. I'll make time next week alright? Let me now how Krissy's wedding goes! I love you guys.
 
Elder Ryan Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers