Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hey everybody!!                                                                                             December 16, 2013
I know you're all probably wondering why I'm writing so late. We were able to do some fun things today, but the reason why it's so late is because President Reeves had us go into the North Mission quickly to talk to a referral/investigator from our area that he is friends with. Long story short, we weren't able to make it back this way on time. Anyway...wow I'm 21 years old right now!! Aren't you glad I'm a good kid and on a misión because if I wasn't maybe I'd be out drinking right now for my 21st hahaha just kidding. Thanks you all for all the birthday wishes!!! I won't be able to write you all back, but again I say THANK YOU. I really did have a great day. I met up with Victor after lunch yesterday so I already have my package. I didn't open it up yesterday, rather I waited until this morning and then I just couldn't wait any longer! WOW it's awesome!! You girls outdid yourselves! I LOVE IT SO MUCH. You put some many awesome things in there and so many cool ideas! I love it all. I'm actually wearing the pants right now. Mom basically everything I mentioned is in there haha there were just suggestions, not a list of what has to be in there! ha but thank you. I really enjoyed all the letters and the testimonies in the Book of Mormon. I wore the pajamas that Grandma gave me as well. They are great. I'm going to get studying again in that grammar book too.
 
So this week went awesome! I loved it.  We got to see all of our good investigators and we taught quite a bit. We were able to challenge the rest of Hermana Pilar's family to be baptized and they all accepted!! The rest of the family! We now have 4 more dates for the 29th of this month. We did our best to visit all of them and 8 investigators were in church this Sunday! It was great. We hope to find a lot more investigators this week. We are working with our Ward misión leader a lot more and he has given a bunch of references. SOOOOO the Beltran Leon family got baptized!!! All 4 of them as a family and also their grandma. Five people got baptized by 5 different people 4 of which were missionaries. I got the privilege to baptize Jessil the daughter. It was so cool. They are easily my favorite family I've taught on my misión and I got so close to them. It made me so happy to see them all baptized. The spirit was so strong and they all gave their strong testimonies after...wow it was such a great moment.
 
Well I probably got to go. Sorry for giving you a scare for writing so late. Today after washing and getting a breakfast with some members, we called up our newly made friends from the driving range (going with the bishop ended up not working out). They took up golfing! We were able to talk a Little about their beliefs and get down their addresses and all that, and they accepted visits from the missionaries. It was a fun birthday/golfing/missionary experience. The Brazilian Doctor drives a super cool sports car...yeah we felt pretty cool. After that we went and talked with Marco, that guy that works in the north misión and got a donut. It was fun. I love this work and I am having fun doing it. I love each of you and thank you for everything you do for me. Have a great week!
 
fuerte abrazo
con amor
 
Elder Ryan Kitchen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers