Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Querida Familia,                                                                                                     March 11, 2013
¡Ey! ¿Cómo le va fam? Wow this week went by really fast out here. Lots of great things happened like always :) Sounds like the annual Park City trip was another success. I'm glad ya'll had a good time skiing and everything. Sounds like you are all still really busy! That's what I like to hear. Hey that's cool that Ty and Cam are in Cancun right now livin' it up. I read that email you forwarded me and it sounds like a cool place. I have two good buds that were in my district in the MTC (Elder Hauser & Hansen) that are serving in the Merida Mexico Mission which has Cancun in their mission haha. I highly doubt they're allowed to go there at least in the resort part of it. Well ya gotta tell em to head on over to Puebla so that I can take them to see some cool stuff and eat some killer tacos ;) I'm glad you all had a good week.

Here in Agua Azul we've been echandole ganas (working hard) and keepin busy. On Tuesday we had a zone meeting with our zone called La Zona Valsequillo. After the zone meeting Elder Knowlton and I went of splits with the zone leaders. I went with Elder Prosper from Uruguay (is that where grandpa E. served?) and I learned a ton from him too. He is really funny. He was the Uruguay Ping pong national champ before the mission, and he sang in a heavy metal rock band...haha he is a cool Elder. During the week we were able to have quite a few lessons to investigators. Right now we have two that are currently progressing: Alberto and Amado, but we also have been working with a bunch of other investigators. We have a lot of new investigators right now that are going to start progressing soon. We have one named Hana, a foreign exchange student from Japan who speaks a little bit of English, and a little bit of Spanish, so it makes it a little bit complicated. We also visited a investigator that is super rich. Her husband is a famous architect here in Puebla who travels all over. Well this Sunday I had my 3rd baptism!! Jose Luis Torres passed his interview this week and we baptized him on Sunday :) it was awesome and I'm so happy for him. It was also Stake Conference here, and so through satellite (Spanish is killing my English) transmission, we heard from Elder Bednar, Sister Dalton, and Elder Scott. He was awesome! The best was Elder Scott though because he can speak Spanish, so we got to hear him speak Spanish, it was cool. When it's translated its just not quite the same when it's their voice. Anyway today we played basketball as a zone, which was really fun. Elder Knowlton and I are the only Americas in the entire zone, and we played two on two companionship....we never lost haha :) Latinos can kick our trash in soccer, but when is comes to basketball they got nothin.

Well I hope this email finds you all safe and happy. If you have in questions, just shoot :) what's the girls been up to? Any date dances lately? If some kid asks them, put me on skype so I can chew em out first haha ;) Anyway I love ya'll con todo que soy. La Iglesia De Jesucristo De Los Santos De Los Últimos Días es la iglesia viviente y verdadera. Lo sé con ninguna duda. I have lived and experienced it in my own life, and in the lives of other people. Never take for granted what we have! Love ya guys. Keep up the good work. 

Con Amor,
Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers