Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dear Family,

Thank you for your e mails today. It was nice to hear from you. Things are going good for me on the mission. But yeah dad your right sometimes you have a lot of trials while being a district leader. I just keep relying on the Lord for help. Sounds like things over there are going good except for Ryan. Man I feel really bad for him. I cant believe he had to have surgery....that's no good. So did they knock him out while they did it or did they just numb his knee? I bet your really bored and just wanna walk normal Ryan. I'm sorry to hear about your knee. I hope it recovers fast so you'll be able to do things again. The pictures looked like it is pretty bad.

Well just a quick up date on my week. We have been just busy teaching all our new investigators we've gotten. Some are progressing a lot and others are not. We had some really good dinners with the members this week. Aw I love it when the members feed us really good food. I went on some trade offs with the elders in my district and so that was good to work with them and help them. This Saturday we did have a baptism. It went really well. Our ward mission leader couldn't make it so I had to conduct the baptism. I made some little mistakes because it was the first time I have conducted anything like that. The baptism went great though. Yesterday we drove out to a little town called Murapada, there is a small branch out there that we cover. It was good to attend their sacrament meeting. It reminding me of Niue because it was small branch. We both spoke on missionary work. We then had a lesson with Jasmine (shes an investigator out there) we set her for baptism for the 26 of February! It was a miracle! We had a great week of missionary work.

It seems like I'm never going to leave Rotorua.....I love it here but I feel like I've been here forever. I kinda want to go and experience something else. I've been here for 7 months! I know the entire city now...we have to come back here someday because there are a lot of cools things we can do here...its like a touristy town.

Thank you for sending the pictures. It was cool to see the girls doing their plays. I wish I could attend one. That cool a seventy came to your stake conference. Oh yeah about our second cousin up in Auckland....she wrote me a letter and somehow I got it. That's cool shes up here the only thing is that I don't think its allowed to see family. So I don't know if I would be able to see her...?

ehhh I'm sorry my e mails are boring now....and I'm sorry this one is a little short. I just need to get off now. But just know I love all of you. miss ya heaps. I hope Ryan feels better. I pray for you. Tell everyone hello...

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers