Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Hey family,                                                                                                               June 9, 2014
Sorry dad for thinking that you were turning 55...it's because I thought I saw someone say that in a different letter and that's what came to mind first. When I wrote it, it was weird because I remember you turning 50 not too long ago. We'll sounds like everyone had a great week and that you all have some pretty fun stuff planned for the summer. Yeah mom that sounds really fun to be apart of a brand new school and everything. I remember when you first started in a trailer building and it was a really hard year. I'm sure you're all experienced now :) Dad, that course that you sent pictures of seems awesome!! A course right there in the pines.  I forgot that you girls we're going on a cruise soon, that's awesome. Have fun!

We'll this week was just okay. A bunch of appointments fell through and stuff, but we were still able to put two new baptismal dates with investigators. They are awesome and they will be getting baptized this month if all goes well. I'm blessed to be serving here in this place and I'm having a great time with elder Conrad. He is the companion that I've been able to relate with the most out here. He'll probably end up being my favorite companion. We found a couple new people, but mainly some new good referrals from members. We hope to get some more new people to teach. 

Dad happy Father's Day on Sunday!! I hope you have a great day. You have mad a huge impact on my life, more than you know. You are and always have been a great example to me. You have worked hard many countless hours in order to provide everything for us. THANK YOU. You deserve a great dad pops. I'll be thinking about you. Well I hope everyone has an awesome week. Sorry my letter was kinda short.. I don't have much time this week. Love you guys.

Con amor

Elder kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers

Blog Archive