Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Qué pasa?                                                                                                                 October 7, 2013
Hey guys how is everything going? Sounds like from the letters that everything is going smooth and normal. Yeah the pyramids were pretty cool last week we had a lot of fun. Yeah mom there are parts that look like ancient classic pyramids, but others that are covered by plants and stuff. It must have been from the Mayans and stuff that lived here anciently. There actually think that most of the Book of Mormon took place around here. I don't doubt it. General Conference was GREAT right? I loved it. I watched the first two Sat. sessions in Spanish, and then the Priesthood and Sunday sessions in English. 3 of our investigators came to the Sunday morning session, which was great. Tell we what you thought about conference and some of the things that you learned. 

This week went really well actually. We were able to see our good investigators twice this week, and also see other investigators. We did a lot of contacting referrals and trying to find new investigators. We were able to find 4 new ones this week. 1 is from New York and he is awesome. He wanted to talk with us because he feels like life doesn't have purpose and he wants to learn. He doesn't trust a lot of churches and he is searching. Golden. Well I can't believe that we are in October. In about ten days or so I hit my year anniversary living here in Mexico. It's weird to think that my first day in Mexico was a year ago. I've learned a lot since then. Elder Ortega and I are in our very last week of the 12 week training program. The transfers are coming up and we will know the news next P-day. I have no idea what is going to happen. I'll let you know. 

I learned a lot in General Conference. Some of the talks that I listened to were perfect for me. I wrote down doubts and questions that I had and basically everything was answered. I feel strengthened and renewed. It is a privilege to hear from living prophets. I love you family! Tell everyone hi for me. Until next week,

Elder Ryan Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers