Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dear Family,                                                                                                            October 13, 2013
First off...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMILYN!!! I felt bad that I couldn't wish you a happy birthday on your birthday, but on the 12th I remembered and I thought about you and how you're 18 years old already!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Weird. Tell me how your day went Jamster. I love ya. Big shout out from you big Mexi brother. Wow. I am shocked. Last night I was informed that me, and two other Elders from my district have transfers! I'm already leaving Atlixco! It literally feels like I just got here. The time has gone by so fast. In my first area I was there for 3 transfers, my second 4, and here only 2. I am anxious to know where I'll be going and who my new companion will be. Elder Ortega (my 2nd son) is staying here in Atlixco and will be getting a new companion. Sorry but this email is going to be a little short because as you know transfer P-days are crazy. On top of everything that you have to do on normal P days, you have to say goodbye to everyone. Tomorrow is the meeting in Puebla at 12:30. Thanks for writing me Mom and Dad I really do enjoy reading your letters every week and seeing how things are going. Like Mom was saying to me, it helps me to feel connected to everybody. I can really just see my mission flying by. Everybody is right, the last year goes fast. I can't believe that I'm already leaving Atlixco. Mom, you were asking about conference. Yes I can understand just fine. I have to pay more attention, but it's better that way right? haha. I guess there are a few words here and there that I didn't understand, but the Apostles use words in English that I don't understand sometimes! When we watch it in English we (English speaking missionaries) go into another room and get it on the internet or satellite on a TV. 

Well on Sunday we invited a new investigator to be baptized and she accepted with a date and everything. That was cool. I was happy for her. I wont be here to teach her, but hopefully I'll be able to visit her in my other area. The couple Salvador and Cristina, and Ricardo have been progressing really well and they LOVED conference. I know they'll be baptized as well. Too bad it wasn't when I was here, but I can come for their baptism. I feel good about what we've been able to accomplish here. I feel like I've learned a lot and that my Spanish has gotten that much better. I hope to improve more in my next area. I love the mission it's great!

Love each and every one of you. I send a big hug all the way from Mexico. Choose the Right!!

Elder Ryan Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers