Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hey family!!                                                                                                         September 9, 2013
It was great to hear from so many of you today! Thanks for taking the time to write me. I have read all of the letters, but I'm not going to have time to personally respond to each of you this week. I'll work on it for next week. Sounds like everyone is doing great. I loved the pictures that Kaylee sent me from Zion's! It totally reminds me of that hike. I'm glad to hear that Tyler got the package safe and sound and that it was a surprise. Benjamin is a really great guy. I'll tell Tyler more about it when I write him back.  Thanks for telling me about the Stake Conference! Sounds like it was great and that there was inspired messages especially for our Stake.

Well Salvador and Cristina are still progressing super great! I know that they'll be baptized. I have faith. They are great people and so faithful. I know that the Lord helps and guides us in our lessons with them. We've had some really great lessons. We were able to find 5 more new investigators this week!! We now have 2 new full families that we are teaching. Mom to answer your questions, we find basically through members. One of the families came from the Area Book. They listened to the missionaries about a year ago, but now they are listening again! The others came from our own efforts to get to know this inactive member who got baptized when he was young and then went inactive. His whole family are not members. We hope to teach them a lot. We are going to do a service project this week with them. Their name is De La Rosa which is rose and they plant and sell roses. It will great. 

I love my family so much! You guys mean everything to me. Thank you for being who you are each and everyday. You are all an example to the world. It's true. Not everybody lives the way we do. Also, something else to be grateful for is really strong wards and stakes in Utah. Sometimes there are things that go on in wards and stakes here that weaken unity and things like that. Nothing huge, but it's just a different culture and sometimes the church is still really new for people and for this country. Be grateful :) I love you guys. Miss you tons. I'm glad you're working hard and having fun. I'm almost done reading the New Testament in English. It's awesome. If you haven't read it....give it a shot! It's awesome. May the Lord continue blessing our family and each one of our friends and loved ones. Let us be true Disciples of Christ!!

Un fuerte Abrazo
Con Amor

Elder Ryan Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers