Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Dear Familia,                                                                                                            September 2, 2013
August has come and gone. Weird. Well thanks for the pictures and all the cool news about what you all are doing in life! It's awesome. I remember really well going to Zion's and going on that crazy hike. Yeah sounds like Kaylee has taken my spot as the one who thinks with the lopsided part of the brain and just goes for it haha. That's how I've always been. I'm glad that you guys are having a great time in St. George. You all look really good in those pictures. I'm not going to lie, I'm excited to see the St. George house when I get home. Seems like a really cool place. Yep sounds like Ty and Cam are off to paridise. That's cool to hear about all that cool stuff Tyler won. Nice work bro. They're planning a trip to New Zealand too?? That's way cool. We're coming in on 2 years since we went on that trip. So Tyler should be flying right now huh? Tell him that he's in my prayers and that I hope it adjusts well in Hawaii and everything. Dad you were saying how Tyler needs to find a wife, but being out here on the mission I feel like I don't want to get married until I'm about 25 at least haha. Oh and now that I have more than a year on my mission Tyler HAS to wait for me before he gets married. It's the law.
Well this week went great. Salvador and Cristina continue to learn and progress. They are great investigators. Every time we go to teach them I see the nice golf course, it makes me miss golf a lot. We had a great lesson with them teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and reading 2 Nephi 31. I love teaching the truth! We also were able to find 6 new investigators this week! It was great. The transfer news came in this weekend, and like I thought, Elder Ortega and I are staying here finishing the training, and so are the two elders in my district. Nothing changed. It's going to be a fun transfer. The work is tough sometimes. These people are really closed here in Puebla due to their Catholic background and deep traditions. We search and find the honest in heart. The chosen. 

I love you family to death!! There are times when I really do miss you a lot. I appreciate your love, prayers, and support. I love each and every one of you. Tell all the family hi and that I love them. Tell every friend and loved one the same. I hope that you all have a great week. Never forget who you are! 

Un fuerte abrazo
Con amor,

Elder Ryan Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers