Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hey everybody!                                                                                                    August 19,  2013
Thanks for the emails it's always great to hear how everyone is doing. That's crazy that school is already starting and everything. Wow Jami is a senior. That's way cool that she is helping you in here class mom! Sounds like a good deal to me. Mom sounds like you're a little depressed that school has started again. You just partied too hard in St. George all summer long, that's why it seems so fast haha. I know you can do it mom. You're strong :) That's cool to hear about Kaylee getting a job at a snow shack. Good work Kaylee. YOU'RE A DRIVER. Weird. Mom and Dad you're super old now. All you kids are grown up and can drive. It feels like FOREVER since I've driven. I wonder if I even remember how? Taylor Hyde's homecoming sounds like it went well. Hmmm I don't know if I'm going to bear my testimony in Spanish mom...it would be weird because you can't understand me! I'll think about it...I got a year. No luck on Grandpa's letter. I'll let you know when I get it. WOW Tyler that's way cool that your team is so good at selling. You've won a bunch of cool stuff. You're going to have to let me crash at your fancy place when I get home all poor from the mission Ty. You killed it out there on the course Dad! Nice work. Maybe someday I'll be able to beat you. 

Well this week we started out really slow. We had lots of special things going on all week long. We had an important meeting with President and Elder Martinez (70). The meeting was great. We had a couple other days this week where we visited a TON of people, but nobody was there. It happens sometimes. This weekend ended really well. We were able to put 2 baptismal dates for the 7th of Sept. One is named Brenda and the other Paola from separate families. They are both super chosen and prepared. I continue enjoying the work out here in the field. It's the work of the Lord, and we're building the Kingdom of God!

This past week as I passed my year mark, one night I was thinking and reflecting on the countless things that I have learned this past year. It's incredible. I have learned more in this one year than any other year in my life. Learning a new culture and people is a life-changer. I am so grateful for this missionary experience. I love and pray for each one of you. Thank you for the love and support. I am now in Alma in the Book of Mormon reading for the second time in Spanish. READ THE BOOK OF MORMON. It is personal strength that we all need each day. I just finished reading about Abinadi. BE like him. Never back down or deny your testimony, rather nourish it and help it grow. Love you guys!

Con Amor

Elder Ryan Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers