Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dear Family!


It was really great to get and read your e mails this week. I bet it was a little hard for you guys to wait a whole other day to get my e mails. ..I just love ya guys. Well over here in New Zealand it is getting pretty beautiful weather and so that is nice. I am driving now in a car so that's cool too. We have a restriction on the number of Kilometers (miles) we can use so we have to be careful. Well this last week was another great week. It is something else being the Distinct Leader. I have been blessed so much and it is helping me become more Christ-like. It is definitely hard though. I have been more busy and I have a lot of responsibility. But I love each elders in my district.


I'm sorry but I don't have a lot of time to e mail this week. Ugh so many things are going on and I used some time e mailing Kylie because I haven't really even written here since I left. So I will just go over my week pretty fast. We are just working really hard in Rotorua. We are experiencing a lot of miracles. We have a lot of investigators we are teaching. Right now we have 4 investigators set with a baptism date. The Lord has truly blessed us. On Thursday I was able to go on a trade off with some elders in my district. It was awesome. They are serving all the way down in Tapo and Turangi. So I got to see this huge lake in New Zealand. I think its the biggest lake in NZ. It was absolutely beautiful. We have to go there someday. Then because I'm now the District Leader I interviewed some people for baptism. Aw that was a very spiritual experience. On Saturday I was able to baptize Lydia! I don't know if I told you that she was getting baptized. She was in my last area but because I was just in the next area over I was able to baptize her! Aw I will have to tell you more about that. It was just amazing. Sunday was great. I was the one that drove the car all the way to Taranga and then up to Auckland. We stayed the night up there and then had our mission wide conference. Wow it was literally amazing. I have no time to tell you about it but it was great.


Well my companion is name Elder Petty. He is from Melbourne Austria. He a white Aussie with a accent. He has light brown hair and is just really funny. He is a great missionary. He has been on his mission for about 3 months now. His family is all members (well some of his extended aren't) We get a long very well.


Oh my. I'm so sorry but I forgot that I have to send in this thing to Sister Porter today. I'm sorry this e mail was so short. I know it makes you guys sad. But I really have to go now. I do love you all so much. I'm glad you all had a great week. I will make it up to you guys next week. I just am so busy I feel bad. Have a great week!


Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers