Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hey Kitchen Family! How are you all doing?!
Wow it seems crazy sometimes how fast the weeks go....I'm glad I get to e mail you every week and hear how your all doing! I'm glad as always to hear your all happy and safe it truly is a blessing from God.

Jami your birthday is coming up like TOMORROW I think....haha. Happy Birthday Jami! I love you very much and I hope you have a wonderful day. Okay its really weird to think your going to be 15 years old....time just flies so fast. I bet your just so excited to start driving!! WHAT?! that sounds really weird for me to say driving.....scary! But by the time I get home you will probably have your license and will be driving me home from the airport. Wow the experiences you have in life are just priceless.

General Conference was wonderful ehh?? I loved it. I learned So much. I tried to look for Cam but I never got to see him. That's awesome he was in the choir WOW!! he's lucky he had that experience...well my week was just great. I loved it. My Auckland trip was incredible...except all the driving back and forth from Auckland to Rotorua... On Wednesday I was with the Chinese speaking missionaries.... great experience, speaking Chinese haha. No jk I just kind of sat there because I didn't know what was going on. I was really close to downtown Auckland...wow huge city. Thursday was the leadership training I went to. WOW seriously it was amazing. I learned so much that I can improve on. There is always so much we can do as the Lords servants. I felt the spirit so much, I loved it. We've just had a great week. I don't have time to say much more. But we had a very spiritual experience. We were teaching Jessica and Kylie a lesson and all of a sudden Jess just starts getting emotional and says she wants to be baptized!! It was just amazing, so both are getting baptized on October 23!! awww I just love it.


Well I go to go. I love you all so much. Keep praying... Have a wonderful week.


Love elder kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers