Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hey guys!                                                                                                                        May 12, 2014
Well it's been a while huh? ;) it was so fun "Skype"ing with everyone again!! Like you said mom, it was especially fun to see Paulette, Uncle coach, Brooks, and grandma and grandpa. It's pretty awesome that we could do the 3 way Skype for a while even though it didn't work out perfectly. Mom I'm glad a made  your day...you made mine as well thanks! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day and that you received all the many thanks that you deserve. You're the best mama in the world. Well kinda like you said there isn't a whole lot to talk about because we just talked yesterday. Oh and yeah sorry mom I hope you don't feel bad that I talked for a while with Tyler and Jami. It's cause you guys told me to call him again, and you know how it goes as brothers, we just talked about a lot of stuff. Also you know Tyler, he talks a lot too :) I loved the call thought it was awesome!

Well.....guess what? I'm getting transferred! Wow! I feel like I just got here and now I'm already leaving. It's nuts, I've been here now for two transfers. Like you know, I don't know where I'm going yet or who with until tomorrow at the transfer meeting. I'm really excited to see where I'll be going. It's almost for sure that the next area that I'm getting is going to be my last area and that I'll end my mission there. It's going to be interesting. You'll have to wait until next Monday to find out. Well mom you asked about the people that we were teaching from the reorganized church. Yeah they're doing alright. I think we've seen them one other time since the last time I wrote about them. This has been probably the hardest area that I've serving in on my mission. We have working really hard and just visited tons of people, but we weren't able to see much people progress. I was able to find a bunch of new investigators as well, but they aren't chosen I guess. It's okay thought I know that I've planted some seeds and that German will be baptized someday and that the area will progress in the future. We've got those missionary activities going good in both wards. It was a lot of work to plan out and everything, but now every other week they're doing it and it's successful. I feel like that can really help. I was only able to do about 5 of them, but my comp will continue doing them. Well this morning I just about packed everything. After this we are going to do some other things and then say goodbye to some people I'm sure. I've learned and grown in this town. It's impressive how many members there are and how well the Gospel has been accepted here. It really is a blessed place...but I'm glad that I'm not ending my mission here haha. Well I'll let you know what happens in a week!

Love you guys to death. Like you said sometimes it's a bit tough to get off the call and get back into the work. I couldn't fall asleep last night until late because I was thinking about the call, you guys, and the transfer. I really miss all of you so much. It makes me so happy to know that you are all doing so well and that you're happy and healthy. It's so cool to see all that you are doing in your lives and the great things that you are accomplishing. I'm really excited to see you all in 3 months and to be able to do a bunch of fun stuff together, but until then I will work hard and forget about it...haha. I want to finish my mission really well and not get "trunky." Of course I'll be excited and I miss everyone, but I also know that this is a once in a life time experience and that I need to take advantage of every moment. I Lord still needs me and my testimony in the mission field until the end. I know this work is true and that God lives and loves each of us. It's inspiring to be a part of such a great cause. Seeing and hearing from you has given me motivation to be even better and to reach my goals. Thank YOU. Love you guys. 

con amor,
Elder Ryan Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers