Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hey family!!                                                                                                              March 3, 2014
What's up guys? How's life? How's being in the United States the promise land?? haha jus kiddin'. Sounds like everyone is super busy. That's cool. It's pretty busy over here as well. Oh and mom to clear up we went to find a place for the missionaries of that area really close to Popo. We don't live there haha. We live here in Nealtican. Um and my companion does speak a little English, not too much, but yes some. We speak all the time in Spanish though. That's cool that you guys are going to the annual skiing trip in Park City and staying at the hotel. I always loved that little trip. It'll be something to look forward to next year. I hope you all have a great time. It's about time you all hit the slops!! Oh hey Grandpa Kitchen...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON THE 6TH! I hope you have a great day. I'll be thinking about you on that day. Thanks for everything you do for me and for my family. You're great. Hey dad good luck with the customer meeting this week. I hope everything goes well for you.

This week went alright. There were a couple slow days, but we were able to pull together a pretty good week. We actually had to go to Puebla 3 times in the week. First on P day to go to get supplies at the offices, then again on Friday for the mission council with Pres and the other zone leaders, and then again on Sunday....for a baptism in my old area!!!! An investigator named Eloisa was progressing really well when I left, but she didn't have a date for baptism quite yet. Yesterday I baptized her! She is awesome. We have also been working with this great family. The dad is a non member, but he is in the United States, the mom a less active, the daughter a super active member, and the son, German, is ten years old and is a non member as well. At first we could see that the less active mom wasn't too interested in going back to church, and German said he didn't want to be baptized and that he didn't want to go to church either. After working with them a few times, they felt the spirit and it's helping them change a lot. They all went to church on Sunday and German accepted baptism. It's a testimony that the Lord can change hearts. We're working with quite a few other people as well here. It's been good. Also just barley we went to Huejo (you probably remember me mentioning this town a year ago) to buy things for the week. Exactly a year ago I was there finishing up with the first area and about to head to the city. I don't know if you all remember that crazy carnival/parade thing that I saw, but I saw it again today. It's just a nuts as I remember. 

Well I hope that you all have a great week. Keep working hard and doing good things in your life. Live in a way that makes our Father in Heaven proud. I am proud to say that I am your son/brother. I love each and every one of you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA! 

Con amor,
Elder Ryan Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers