Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hey guys!                                                                                                          November 11, 2013
Well here we are again. Can you believe it?! I have 15 months on my mission...weird. I'm starting to get sad thinking about how it's winding down. Of course I still have a lot more time, but it's just going by fast. Thanks for sending me your emails I've read them all. They always make me happy. I'm going to have to respond to Jami and Tyler next week because we have a lesson in 40 minutes and I've basically got to go soon. Dad looks like the hunt is going really awesome! I bet you and Kit have done a real good job out here. I'm glad that you've had fun. Mom I hope you and Jami had fun in St. George. I can't believe it's already getting cold again there. It's a little bit cold here too, but nothing compared to Utah. We're closing in on Christmas again! My second on in the mission. Mom that's great you read Alma 32. Keep reading everyday all of you. President Reeves challenged the mission last zone conference to read the Book of Mormon from start to finish. I'm a little behind because of how busy we are, but it's going okay. KRISSY IS GETTING MARRIED??? What in the  world is going on over there. That's crazy, but awesome as well. I'm happy for her. Tell her congrats for me. Thanks for the pics Dad and WOW my little sisters are getting super pretty. Makes me worried. 

As far as numbers go this has been my best week on the mission. We baptized 3 different people from different families this week. It has been a crazy week that's for sure. We have 2 more baptisms coming up this next Sunday too. I love this area and this zone. Being a zone leader is nuts,  but I love it as well. We are going to keep working hard out here. If you want to know more, ask me but right now I don't have time. Oh on Sunday I got permission to go back to Atlixco in my old area because Salvador got baptized!! The one that my old comp and I were teaching for so long! He is chosen. He is going to be a great member of the church. It was such a powerful service and the spirit was felt so strong. 

I love you guys. Thank you for everything, for this opportunity. I learn and grow each and every day. It's not easy and sometimes there are trials, but it's the best. Well I gotta go. 

Fuerte Abrazo
con amor

Elder Ryan Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers