Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kia Ora Family! November 6, 2011

I can’t believe the day has come where I only have one week left in the Mission Field as a full time missionary. There are so many different emotions that I’m feeling at this point. I am sad to know that an extremely incredible adventure and my mission are coming to a close. I’m overwhelmed with Joy to know I will soon be home to see all of you and be with my family. I am also excited/wondering what the future will bring and kind of just wondering what is going to happen when I get back. I don't really know exactly what I’m feeling....it just seems weird because I’ve been on my mission for so long. What a blessing its going to be to have all of you come to New Zealand to see this beautiful place that I’ve spent two years of my life serving the Master. I cant wait until you get to meet all the people, be here in the country, and get to see all the places I’ve been. It will be a trip of a lifetime!

About when I get home, I still haven't thought very much about what exactly I’m going to do. I have pondered a little and prayed about it to. I know when I get off my mission I will have more time to ponder and pray about the important decisions I will need to make. I know I want to go to college as soon as I can. I also want to get a job. I want to attend BYU.... I don’t really know what I want to study yet or to do for a future job....Maybe I should know....is that normal. I remember when your younger you always say I wonder what I’m going to be when I grow up. I cant believe its already here....I’m grown up. I still can’t believe I’m 21 years old. Its even more weird to think that Ryan is almost 19 and that Jami is 16 and Kaylee is I think 14 or 15? Wow that must mean that you Mom and Dad are getting really old hahaha just kidding! I know the Lord will help guide my life and help me understand what I must do to have success. My Faith in Jesus Christ has increased a lot and I know he will bless me and our family for my service to Him. I love serving Heavenly Father and I know I can continue to serve him as I receive a calling in church.

This week was a really good week. Last P day we got to play a lot of sports like basketball and volleyball with the other missionaries over in Harbour District. The APs came along too. We went on some trade offs this week and had a lot of miracles. We worked hard and found a lot of new investigators. We have some preparing for baptism but I don’t know if I will be here for the baptisms. The Wade family is going to feed us next week because I’m leaving soon. The keep saying they're going to miss me...they are just a wonderful family. I can’t wait for you all to meet them. They are so excited that all of you are coming. They don’t know a lot though because I don’t talk about it very much. Not very many people even know I’m leaving soon. Our mission President asked us not to talk about it much so it wont get us trunky. On Saturday New Zealand had guy fox day. It’s like the 4th of July! There were fireworks everywhere. Wow and I never told u but I’m sure you heard but New Zealand won the World Cup! Wow we were in our flat planning and reporting to other missionaries when they won but we could hear everyone go crazy! It was A HUGE thing over here. We didn’t get involved at all of course. But you could just hear people scream and shot off fireworks haha. Church yesterday was great!

Well I’m sorry but I got to go now. Thank you so much for everything you do for me. What a blessing it will be to have all of you come here to New Zealand. I love you all so much and the very thought of seeing my wonderful family just makes me so happy! I can’t wait to see you all! I love all of you so very much. All the best and I hope you have a great week until next Monday!

Love your son and brother,

ELDER TYLER KITCHEN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers