Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dear Family! July 3, 2011

How are you all doing today?! Well I hope all is well with everyone. I’m excited to hear that mom and the girls are just having a great time in Arizona. This e mail is going to be pretty short.....we have had a pretty crazy day today and some things didn’t work the way we wanted so I’m sorry about that. And Ryan I hate to do this to ya.....but I will probably have to e mail you an e mail next week. I’ll see what happens but I want to e mail a good one and don’t want to be all rushed and stuff.

Thanks for sending me those letters. I also received a letter from Grandpa Kitchen. Awe he is so funny. I miss him a lot. He was telling me about my Gun. I can’t wait to go hunting with him sometime when I get back. I’m glad everyone is having a wonderful time for the 4th of July. It doesn’t seem any different here.....they don’t even say one thing about it haha. I’m sure they are a lot of fireworks going off in the States though! I’m glad to hear that everyone was able to hang out with the cousins and everything! :)

I haven’t been able to meet our new mission President yet....but I will tomorrow. I’m excited...I’ve heard some good things about him. Even though I’m still really sad President Porter had to leave. I’m sure he is excited to be home with his family that he hasn’t seen in 3 years!! He worked so hard and he did some incredible things. Well I’m still here in Whangarei but transfers are coming up soon....so I will see what happens.

This week has been great! We have been teaching and talking to a lot of people. I have been able to go on a lot of tradeoffs with the missionaries. We have had some really great success and miracles. Carol (Hone's mom) got married in the church last Saturday. She married Tony. He is our investigator and we hope to set him with a baptism date as soon as possible. We are trying to set more investigators with baptism dates so if you could pray for that I’d more than love it. Elder Naicker had a pretty big crash on his bike this week. Luckily he is okay and nothing serious at all happened. I finally made that birthday cake you sent me. I’ve just been busy. I made it last night. It was so yummy so thanks very much. A member made us a really good dinner a while ago. It was this amazing Roast! Soooo Good! Well the Roger family is going great. Stephanie Rogers (the mom) came to church again and so did Brother Rogers. Sister Rogers has committed to try and keep the word of wisdom. She has a lot of things to give up but i know she can do it. So please keep her in your prayers too....she is trying to change her life around. Our week was just great and we just hope that we can continue to spread the gospel to Heavenly Fathers children!

Well I’m got to go now. I love you all so very much! :)
Love your missionary, Elder Tyler Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers