Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Okay, I got behind again so read the post before this one if you want to read them in order.

HEY Family!!

How is everyone doing?? I'm just doing great and loving serving here in Rotorua New Zealand. I miss a lot of things about Niue but I'm so glad to be serving here. I love the ward and I'm getting to know all the people. Its nice to be back in a civilized place unlike Niue haha. Well thanks for your e mails. Just a kinda heads up this email is going to be shorter because I wrote some other family plus one of the other missionaries is paying for my email time this week because I left my wallet in our house. So I don't want to spend that much time on the e mail. NO worries it will be longer next week.

WOW about the pictures....Jami and Kaylee look so much older than the last time I saw them...its weird to see them so different. It's cool they got to meet David A. and looks like they had fun on the beach.. AND what the HECK?!?! DAD looks so different since his goatee is gone!! hahaha dad I think you should grow it back... just kidding...it doesn't look bad but you just look different I think that's why people are saying so much about it. I think you look really cool with your goatee so grow it back. Now you should send some pictures of you mom and Ryan should send some of him. Its cool to see you guys faces and pictures since I haven't seen you in FOREVER!! I cant believe I've already been out ten months...I don't wanna think about it cuz that means I'm almost half way done. Its weird to think I'm almost on my down hill slide.

Well the house and the yard looks great. The new patio furniture looks amazing. It sounds like everyone is staying busy doing school work and all that short of stuff. Time really flies I can't believe its fall already there. Things are probably so different than the last time I was there. I'm gald everyone is doing fine though. I haven't sent that stuff yet...I've been really busy...I'm slowly getting prepared to send it. And no worries I'll send some more pictures of me.

My week was just really good. Heaps of cool experiences and just serving my very hardest. I love the Lord and I'm doing my very best to serve him. Not that much has changed or happened. I just can't believe my testimony keeps growing and growing. I just love the gospel so much. My faith is increasing and my understanding about the gospel and my way I teach it has improved. I'm growing and becoming a better missionary. I'm becoming a better person everyday. I'm changed a lot but I'm also still the same person as I was when I left.

Sounds like your staying really busy dad. Did you guys really get to hear 2 apostles speak in real life?? That is so cool, I want you to tell me about it. Well sounds like you've been up to a lot of cool things mom. I just love reading about all your lives and everything you've been doing. Well I'm so sorry this is so short. But there's always next week. Its just they are done now and I'm using his money to pay for the email. I'll write longer next week. I love you all so much. Everythings great with me. Have a great week.

Love Elder Kitchen

PS Ryan and Jami I will try and write you back next week I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers