Happy heart day

Happy heart day
We love you too!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kia Ora Family! September 4, 2011

Hey everyone...September is already here! It is starting to feel a little warmer around these parts now. So that must mean it’s starting to get a little bit cooler. Thanks for the Pictures you sent me. Wow Kaylee and Madi look so much older and more mature. That is so crazy that everyone is growing up so fast. I’m so excited for all the great things that are going on with all of you.

I don’t know if you know much about the Rugby World Cup but it is pretty big I guess and everyone is so excited about it here. Because the World cup is here in New Zealand it starts this Friday, of course we won’t see any of it but I’m sure we will hear about it especially if the New Zealand All Blacks win or lose games haha. Everyone has all their teams and country’s flags all around, because here in Henderson there are so many islanders and people from different countries. Guess what I guess USA is in the world cup!

Anyways our week was really good. We are just serving so hard to bring the gospel to all of Heavenly Fathers Children. The Zone is doing okay but we need to do better and so me and Elder Moss are always trying to help the work progress even more. Your prayers would be much appreciated. I have seen the hand of the Lord in this work so much. I know through faith and prayers and us doing all we can God can perform many mighty miracles. This week I had some really great experiences. One was a miracle that I felt the spirit so strong. We found a new investigator....we taught her a powerfully restoration lesson and on the very first lesson we set her for baptism. She came to church too! She was completely over- whelmed by the spirit and started crying when we taught her the 1st vision.

I’m so happy Ryan is getting ordained an elder and receiving the Mel. Priesthood. Wow I wish I was there to witness it. But I know he is doing so wonderful in his life. I can’t wait to see him again and help him get ready to serve the Lord for two years. When does he send his mission papers in? How many classes is he taking at UVU...? I was thinking and I think when I get back I want to go to BYU.....that is if I can get into BYU hahaha. I know it will be a wonderful school and also it is a church school and I would love to be surrounded by good influences. I will pray and think about it a little more....I honestly haven’t really thought at all what I’m going to do when I get back. I know I want to go to school and work and stuff but that’s about it. I haven’t thought of what I want to study at school or anything because I’m totally focused on the work of the Lord. I know the Lord will help me with those things when I get home.

I’m sorry.....everyone is leaving .......uh well I’ll make it up next week.

Love you all.....Elder Kitchen


Dear Family! September 11, 2011

Wow time just flies by sometimes....I almost feel like just a couple of days ago I was in here e mailing all of you. The weeks get faster and faster. I’m grateful for your e mails and I loved reading them. Just so you know, I don’t have that much time today because I spent time thinking about the first e mail and I got distracted by some other things. Time just goes by fast......I will just tell you some main things that happened this week.

Last P day was really fun. We played basketball with the Henderson District. On Tuesday we went on a trade off with Elder Ales. On Wednesday we went to Zone Leader Council. It was just incredible. I love those meetings with our mission president and all the other zone leaders. We had a wonderful week full of miracles. We still have 3 set for baptism and we are trying our hardest to save more souls. This week I have focused a lot on the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I have been able to study it and learn more and more about it. Wow my testimony about it has increased so much.

I’m sorry but I have to go....things as a zone leader keep you very busy. I will be able to e mail more time next P day. I love you very much.....I’m excited so many wonderful things are going on with the family. Be safe and have fun.

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Kitchens companions

Tehuacan (5/14/2014) to (8/6/2014) Elder Conrad from Draper, Utah

Nealtican (4/2/2014) to (5/14/2014) Elder Christensen from Denver, Colorado

Nealtican (2/19/2014) to (4/2/2014) Elder Sanchez from Chiapas, Mexico

Puebla (1/8/2014) to (2/19/2014) Elder Dzul from Cancun, Mexico

Puebla (10/15/2013) to (1/8/2014) Elder Betts from Mexi-Cali Baja California, Mexico

Atlixco (7/23/2013) to (10/14/2013) Elder Ortega from Nayarit, Mexico

Puebla (3/19/2013) to (7/22/2013) Elder Burden from Snowflake, Arizona

Puebla (2/19/2013) to (3/18/2013) Elder Knowlton from Springville, Utah

Atexcac (1/8/2013) to (2/18/2013) Elder Olvera from San. Luis Potosi, Mexico

Atexcac (10/16/2012) to (1/7/2013) Elder Tinoco from Dorango, Mexico

MTC (8/15/2012) to (10/15/2012) Elder Astle from Northern California




























































































































































































Followers